Internet Marketing Blog featuring tools, tips and strategies to help you build your business online.
Is there any online virtual second life type of games for teenagers?
im not talking about secondlifeTEEN or TheSims. or redlight
The place to go is rewards1. Rewards1 is a new site and now is the time to get involved, while it’s still easy to get prizes and get in on the ground floor. Rewards1 destroys other similar sites like GamingLagoon because the offers credit faster and Rewards1 will not call you (unlike GamingLagoon).
If you haven’t already signed up, you can sign up here —> http://www.rewards1.com
Note: The offers on this site only work for US and Canadian residents. But anyone can do referrals and earn prizes (as long as it is shipped via email, they will not ship physical items for anyone outside the United States or Canada).
Quick List of Prizes:
-Lots of different games
-Anything you want, just send them a support ticket and they’ll buy you anything (like gift cards for EB Games or even eBay auctions, literally anything)
1 point = 1 USD.
Step By Step Guide (simplified):
1. Create an alternate email account at www.gmail.com (or other sites) and write down the username and password somewhere. Some offers need an email confirmation to get credited.
2. Sign up for the site using the above link. Give them your real email (they will not spam you).
3. Complete offers.
4. Pick your free item.
Tips & Tricks (highly recommend you read)
1. Use real info to make sure you get credit. You may get banned if you use fake information.
2. Download Roboform! I HIGHLY recommend this, as it will save you a ton of time when filling out forms. Www.roboform.com is the link. It is free, you can just use the demo version and it’s just as good (don’t pay for the full version unless you want to). It’s a lot better than Google Autofill also.
3. When going through giant lists of Yes/No forms, just hold down Tab and press the left arrow key over and over to do it automatically. Be sure to say yes to at least one offer to make sure you’re credited (I usually just do the newsletters)
4. After every offer, clear your cookies. Lots of these companies are linked together and if you have the same cookies you may not get credited. To clear cookies, click Tools and then click Clear Private Data (it may say Delete Browsing History), and check the cookies box and click OK.
5. Frequently make new alternate email addresses and use them in offers to ensure the company doesn’t know your info.
6. Use Internet Explorer because I’ve found offers credit more often with this because the security is lower.
7. Be sure to allow cookies on all sites and set privacy to none. To do this click Tools, click Internet Options, click Privacy, and then slide the bar all the way down to Accept All Cookies. If you have cookies off, you will NOT ever get credited.
Proof it works and why:
This is just a clever marketing tactic that benefits you. You see, advertisers pay Rewards1 to put up their advertisements, and using that money they pay for your gifts while still turning a profit for themselves. It’s really logical and I don’t see why people find it so hard to believe once explained thoroughly.
Check out the “Look what I got” forum for picture proof!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers